With Netflix’s ever-growing library, it can be challenging to decide what to watch. Fortunately, the streaming giant offers a weekly list of the top 10 most-watched TV shows in the U.S., helping you discover what’s hot and trending.
From crime dramas to comedies and reality shows, there’s something for everyone. Here, we present the top 10 shows in the U.S. for the week of October 16 to October 22, complete with a sneak peek into each show’s genre, rating, cast, and a brief synopsis.
10. Lupin Part 3 (2021)
- Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery
- Rating: 79%
- Cast: Omar Sy
- Synopsis: Lupin, one of Netflix’s top-tier series, returns with Part 3. Omar Sy reprises his role as Assane Diop, the gentleman thief inspired by Arsène Lupin. Assane is on a mission to clear his father’s name and exact revenge on the powerful Pellegrini family, who framed his father. But when Assange exposes the family’s insurance fraud, he finds himself framed for murder. Now, he must rely on his disguise and thievery skills to prove his innocence and escape the authorities.
9. Heather McMahan: Son I Never Had (2023)
- Genre: Comedy
- Rating: 6.4/10
- Stars: Heather McMahan
- Synopsis: Comedian Heather McMahan, known for her podcast “Absolutely Not,” opens up in her self-produced special, “Son I Never Had.” In a deeply personal performance shot at the Lexington Opera House, McMahan shares her journey to becoming a mother, discussing her fertility struggles and the grief she experienced after her father’s death. With humor, she delves into topics like drugs, sex, and body image, providing a unique and hilarious take on life’s challenges.
8. Big Mouth Season 7 (2017)
- Genre: Comedy, Animation
- Rating: 86%
- Cast: Nick Kroll, John Mulaney, Jessi Klein
- Synopsis: In the uproarious coming-of-age animated series “Big Mouth,” friends Nick Birch and Andrew Glouberman navigate the awkward world of puberty. Assisting them in this hilariously cringe-worthy journey are the hormone monsters, including Maurice, Connie, and Mona. With an all-star voice cast, the show combines laughter and empathy, shedding light on the trials and tribulations of adolescence.
7. Pact of Silence Season 1 (2023)
- Genre: Drama, Mystery
- Rating: 6.7/10
- Cast: Camila Valero, Kika Edgar, Adriana Louvier
- Synopsis: Brenda Rey, a successful influencer, appears to have it all. However, beneath her glamorous facade, she grapples with the painful abandonment by her biological mother, who left her in poverty. Discovering that Ramona Castro, a former headmistress, was involved in her abandonment, Brenda embarks on a quest for revenge. She meticulously tracks down the four girls responsible for her childhood hardships, determined to make them pay for their actions.
6. Love Is Blind Season 5 (2020)
- Genre: Reality
- Rating: 62%
- Cast: Nick Lachey, Vanessa Lachey
- Synopsis: “Love Is Blind” Season 5 returns with a novel social experiment that tests the power of emotional connections over physical appearances. A group of singles from Houston communicate without ever seeing each other inside special pods. They build strong emotional bonds before eventually meeting face-to-face. After living together briefly, they must decide whether to marry or part ways. The show explores the profound question: can love truly blossom without sight?
5. The Great British Baking Show Collection 11 (2017)
- Genre: Reality
- Rating: 8.6/10
- Cast: Paul Hollywood, Prue Leith, Noel Fielding
- Synopsis: “The Great British Baking Show” returns with another season of amateur bakers vying for the top spot. Contestants face off in a series of challenges, with one baker eliminated at the end of each episode. With new co-host Alison Hammond joining Noel Fielding and the iconic judging duo of Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith, the competition is as fierce as ever.
4. I Woke Up a Vampire Season 1 (2023)
- Genre: Comedy, Family, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Rating: 5.1/10
- Cast: Kaileen Angelic Chang, Niko Ceci, Kefas Brand
- Synopsis: In “I Woke Up a Vampire,” 13-year-old Carmie, who is adopted, discovers her half-vampire identity on her birthday. As she grapples with newfound powers, she must navigate school life and confront a school bully, all while facing a new student, Dylan, who has a rather unsettling hobby—hunting vampires. The series promises a charming coming-of-age story with a supernatural twist.
3. Bodies (2023)
- Genre: Crime, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Rating: 65%
- Cast: Jacob Fortune-Lloyd, Shira Haas, Amaka Okafor
- Synopsis: “Bodies” is a British sci-fi crime thriller that interweaves the narratives of four detectives from different time periods who discover the same murder victim. As they unravel the mysterious case, they realize it’s part of a decades-long conspiracy centered around enigmatic political leader Elias Mannix. With its time-bending twist, “Bodies” keeps viewers on the edge of their seats as they try to solve the complex puzzle.
2. Beckham (2023)
- Genre: Documentary
- Rating: 70%
- Cast: David Beckham, Victoria Beckham, Alex Ferguson
- Synopsis: “Beckham,” a four-part docuseries, offers an intimate look at the life of soccer legend David Beckham. On and off the pitch, Beckham’s journey from a top athlete to an international celebrity is explored. Featuring interviews with Beckham and those closest to him, the series provides a unique window into the mind of an icon, shedding light on the pressures he faced in both his personal and professional life.
1. The Fall of the House of Usher Season 1 (2023)
- Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery
- Rating: 74%
- Cast: Carla Gugino, Bruce Greenwood, Mary McDonnell
- Synopsis: “The Fall of the House of Usher” is the latest creation from horror mastermind Mike Flanagan. Loosely based on Edgar Allan Poe’s short story, it follows Roderick and Madeline Usher, the influential siblings behind Fortunato Pharmaceuticals. As their children mysteriously begin to die, Roderick’s empire unravels, forcing